Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chili Cheese Mac

Another recipe I tried this week that the kids (and hubby loved) that is SO easy and fast:

1 1/2 lbs. Ground Beef (I use a really lean ground beef)
1 lb. loaf of processed cheese (sm.velveeta loaf) cubed
12 oz. Elbow Macaroni
1 pkg. Chili Seasoning Mix (I use McCormicks Original)
2 T. Butter
1/2 C. Milk
1 can Diced Tomatos

Brown ground beef and add chili seasoning packet and diced tomatos. Mix well and set aside.
Cook macaroni according to the directions on the package (I used about 14 oz). Once noodles are cooked, drain and begin melting butter and velveeta, add milk and noodles back to the pan stirring until all ingredients are melted together and creamy. Add ground beef mixture to the noodles and mix well. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Designs by Krista


Perez Party of Eight

Daniel

Daniel
The final addition

Nick

Nick
The Monster Man

Libby

Libby
The mischevious one

Morgan

Morgan
The story teller

Tori

Tori
The sensitive one

Maryah - The Champ

Maryah - The Champ
My amazing and beautiful daughter who I will miss every moment for the rest of my life

Wedded Bliss

Wedded Bliss
The wedding of my dreams to the man who lights my heart on fire every single day!

The Family

The Family
Perez Party of Eight