Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dance, Easter and tractors!

It's the height of DANCE season. Four of the kids are in dance this year and one is dancing competitively. This means...practices, extra practices, hair, make-up, fake lashes, dance shoes, painting dance shoes, costumes galore, pictures, rehearsals, recitals...and then...parties and yet one more competition in June. I am very much looking forward to July and August when we can all take a small breather, enjoy the pool, family and relaxation without the running back and forth for all things dance.

I must say that my husband is a gosh darn wizard when it comes to painting cars...he likes to be modest but I know damn well that no one on this planet is as much of a perfectionist when it comes to painting a vehicle as he is. I did know this when I married him...what I didn't know is that he can paint tap shoes just as well.

Note the metallic/sports car looking paint he used. I think these tap shoes are fancier than my vehicle! I know Nick will love them and especially because they got painted at Daddy's work (his favorite place to go and pretend he can do everything Dad can do).

Thrown in among dance we had a lovely Easter Sunday with some of Dan's family. Nick got a sporty new fedora hat and he was rockin' it.



Of course he would have dropped this hat in an instant for the Twins baseball cap that Gramma gave him. I love the look of my boys and this is one of those perfect looks like he's from the early 1900s and I just want to squeeze him!

All of this took back seat to his tractor ride later in the afternoon with his cousin Richard. There is simply nothing better than tractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by Designs by Krista


Perez Party of Eight

Daniel

Daniel
The final addition

Nick

Nick
The Monster Man

Libby

Libby
The mischevious one

Morgan

Morgan
The story teller

Tori

Tori
The sensitive one

Maryah - The Champ

Maryah - The Champ
My amazing and beautiful daughter who I will miss every moment for the rest of my life

Wedded Bliss

Wedded Bliss
The wedding of my dreams to the man who lights my heart on fire every single day!

The Family

The Family
Perez Party of Eight